Great Arrow Builders LLC (GAB), a partnership of Bechtel, McCarl’s and Babcock & Wilcox, is a construction services company that performs the following direct hire work:
- Excavation / compaction / backfill
- Placement of concrete
- Erection of structural steel
- Installation of underground / above ground piping
- Installation of electrical bulks
- Installation of instrumentation and modules
Among other activities, GAB also:
- Develops Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Provides construction management services
- Offers input into the engineering design and design reviews to ensure that design adequately addresses constructability, modularization, commissioning and start-up aspects, where applicable
- Coordinates and manages construction docks
We strive to uphold the following principles every day and in every situation:
- Safety: Keeping our people safe and healthy.
- Quality: Getting the job done right the first time.
- Ethics: Ethical standards of integrity, honesty and fairness are expected to be upheld by every team member.
- People: Pride through our people; We staff only the best and most competent personnel
- Culture: We build a respectful workplace that encourages innovation and teamwork. We aim to have an environment where everyone is happy at work and excited to return.