This website is operated by and on behalf of Great Arrow Builders, LLC (“GAB”).
GAB recognizes and respects the privacy of the individuals whose personal information it collects, uses and otherwise processes in the course of its business.
Collection of Your Personal Information
Automatic collection of your personal information
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our premises or websites. In particular:
- Our website logs IP addresses, the type of operating system that the visitor’s computer uses, the type of browser software used by the visitor, and the pages accessed by the visitor.
GAB uses this data, in aggregated form, to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our visitors and to measure overall user demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the site.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you for purposes which are made clear to you (or which you already know) when you provide your information or for the following purposes:
- protecting the security and integrity of our premises, websites and other information technology systems.
Legal and compliance purposes
- protecting ourselves and our employees and business counterparties against fraud and other criminal activity, and co-operating with law enforcement and other regulatory agencies;
- exercising and defending our legal rights and legal claims made against us; and
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Except as otherwise allowed by this policy, GAB will not trade, sell, or rent personal information but may collect, or provide aggregate statistics about its websites and their users to other parties who do not provide services directly to GAB.
Except in rare circumstances where GAB is required by law to disclose or otherwise process your personal information, GAB will only process your personal information as necessary for the purposes explained to you when the information is collected or otherwise set out in this policy. GAB will not collect your personal information unless it has concluded that it has a legitimate interest in pursuing the relevant purpose.
GAB may disclose your personal information to technology and other service providers, including professional advisors, who hold and process the information on their behalf.
GAB may also disclose your personal information if it has a good faith belief that this is necessary for the legal and compliances purposes set out above. For these purposes, we may, for example, disclose information about you to courts and litigation counterparties, insurers, the police and other competent governmental authorities.
Retention of Your Personal Information
GAB will retain your personal information as follows (or longer if required by law), and will then promptly delete the information:
- We retain personal information in accordance with GAB records management policies (unless we delete the information earlier at your request). You may contact GAB at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on record retention periods.
Great Arrow Builders
P.O. Box 187
Monaca, PA 15061